Posted 05/09/2013 at 9:44 AM
Posted 10 months ago
If you need to FTP files, why not try one of these handy FTP Apps for the iPhone and iPad. Now you can upload and download files from your iOS device. Check out these 7 FTP apps
FTP Sprite Free can turn your iPhone, ipad, ipod into ftp client, download files from ftp server and upload files into ftp server.
Specifically as follows:
** Add, modify, delete ftp server
** Download multiple files/folder Supported
** Upload multiple files/folder Supported
** Living progress
** View files online
** Create folder online
** Download and upload history
** Sorting by file name, create date and file size
Local File Sharing
** USB File Sharing via iTunes
** Http File Sharing via WiFi,Support Safari, chrome, firefox and IE6/7/8/9
** Chrome and Firefox Supported upload multiple files
** Email multiple files/folder Supported
** Open files using other applications
Local File Manage
** New Folder
** Sorting by file name, create date and file type
** View, copy, move, delete, rename, email, zip Compression and unzip files/folders
** Glide deleting function
** Select all and Cancel all
** Photo import Supported
** Bookmark supported
** New plain text(default encoding UTF-8),Convert plain file encoding (Unicode,UTF-8 etc) [.txt]
** External file content copy or paste
** Photo View, Zoom [.png .jpg .jpeg .gif .bmp .xbm .tif .tiff etc];
** Document reader [.pdf .rtf .csv .rtfd .doc .docx .xls .xlsx .ppt .pptx (office 2003 or later) etc]
** Video Player [.mp4]
** File Compression and Decompression [.zip .rar]
** Extract files from encryption .rar
** Multi-touch Supported, Zoom files
** Landscape mode supported
FTP browser to view and transfer files to your FTP server. The local files are stored in the app’s document directory for transfer to your other devices via iCloud or iTunes File Sharing. You can also zip folders, or unzip files for easier transfer to your devices via iCloud or iTunes. Browser includes a text editor to edit text files.
Connection supports proxy server, ssl, and certificates, which can be imported via iTunes connect. Auto login or Manual login is also supported.
Additionally, preconfigured tasks to upload/download files with following options:
backup file remotely
transfer with temporary extension
rename filename during transfer
delete source file after successful transfer
transfer based on date modified
transfer based on source and target timestamps
set permissions during transfer
transfer directory tree
transfer into staging and then into final directory
regex based filename filter/wildcard
regex based folder name filter/wildcard
The tasks can be run manually or also on app startup automatically.
Free version shows iAds, is limited to one site profile, two tasks, and one startup tasks. Paid version has no Ads, unlimited profiles, unlimited tasks, and unlimited auto login startup tasks.
Finally an easy to use FTP client.
Easy to use FTP app to download/upload files from your FTP account or server.
* FTP uploader/downloader
* You can keep recorded your FTP account information saved for the accounts you need.
* You can add/remove files from your computer via iTunes.
* You can view the files stored on the device.
In-app purchase options available to download/upload files.
Designed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
This gadget is perfect for most web-developers around, also you can use it to backup your photo album in a very private manner (no need to host them with third parties!)
FTPManager is an FTP client which helps you to access files on remote FTP server. Directly access remote files, edit text files, stream videos/music to your iDevice.
1) Access FTP server
Stream music and videos from FTP server to iDevice.
Sort files and folders by name, date and size etc.
Support FTP log
2) Local files
FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iOS device over WIFI
Search local files
Sort files and folders by name, date and size etc.
File Management: copy/delete/move/rename files.
3) Built-in file readers
Supports JPG, PNG, TIFF
Show photos in photo gallery
Supports MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV
Background, shuffle, Repeat play
Supports H.264 encoded video, mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
Fast open large pdf file.
Support Outline, Bookmark, page thumbnails, annotation link etc.
MS Office: Support Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents
iWork: Support Pages, Numbers, Keynote documents
Supports plain text, RTF(Rich Text Format), HTML and Web Archives
* Universal app
* Password lock down app
* Email files
* Support Air Print
* Open files from/to other apps
iFTP is the universal application which helps to manage files at local or FTP server
- Main Features
- Directory & Files Upload, Download, Rename, Delete, Move and Set permission (CHMOD)
- Dual and Side by Side View for Remote Server and Local storage
- Support Active & Passive Mode
- Allow to open all kind of documents or files support by iOS SDK
- Inbuilt Text Editor with all basic features like GoTo Line, Change Encoding
- Share files via WIFI, iTunes Sharing, Email or upload on FTP server or Open In with other installed supported apps
- Local storage with directory structure and all basic operations like rename, move and delete etc
- Upload Media content from your Photo Library with multiple selections with original file
- Allow to use local storage for offline use as USB Drive
- You can do other work while uploading and downloading process or you can use other application, as iFTP will notify when process will be completed via Local Notification feature
- Import files from Mail attachments or other apps files
- Some feature not available in free version
No. 1 App for file transfer on iPhone/iPad! Most secure file download/upload tool for business and professional users.
Supported features include:
1. Upload local files, photos/videos, or music files to FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers and Dropbox.
2. Download files to your device from FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, websites and Dropbox.
3. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP servers.
4. Email local files, photos/videos, or music files.
5. Manage files, including adding a folder, sorting, renaming, moving or deleting files.
6. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, MP3, TXT, video files, etc.
7. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
8. Play photo slideshows.
9. Playback music and videos.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.