Samsung Spurns Burned Galaxy S4 User

Tags: , , , , , , , , .

Posted 3 years ago

HR

Samsung Spurns Burned Galaxy S4 UserA YouTube user, Ghostlyrich, showed  his Galaxy S4’s smouldering burnout video for the entire world to see. Supposedly, with the matching Samsung charger that goes with the phone, the charging port got burned. Close-ups of damage to the phone along with a display of the potty mouth of  the user can be witnessed.

Samsung won’t replace the handset till the young man pulls down his two videos from YouTube.

Rich Casale

HR

Leave a Reply